StaSafe Safety Mask
- MADE IN THE USA!
- For sizing, go to “Size Chart” Tab below.
- Pink model wearing “Medium“; Blue model wearing “Large“.
- Filti brand, zero fiberglass replaceable filters
- Extra filters are available for purchase here.
- Choosing Your Mask Size
- Features and Instructions
- Additional information
- Mask and Filter Size Specs
- Filter Specs
- CDC Mask Recommendations
- How to Replace the Filter
- User Instructions
- Reviews (0)
- Made in the USA!
- Two layer fabric mask with pocket for optional filter for extra protection!!
- 4 Sizes, 3 colors!
- Straps can be tied behind head or tied to create a loop worn behind the ears. Once tied excess strap can be cut off. Straps do not need to be untied for removal.
- Straps are made of a stretch material (color may vary)
- Mask is machine washable
- Filters are replaceable (Filti Brand!)
- Filters replacement kits available.
The “StaSafe Safety Mask” will give you, your family, and your colleagues the security you need to still complete your essential daily activities while remaining safe behind a mask.
The StaSafe Safety Mask includes one filter and you can buy more to replace the filter as needed. The filter is constructed from polypropylene, spunbonded nonwoven, with a Nanofiber fine filtration layer and surface layer of polyester nonwoven. It is recommended that the filter be discarded after use.
No longer are the days when wearing a mask in public is “weird” or “paranoid.” Now, NOT wearing a mask in public is taboo! Get a “StaSafe Safety Mask” that fits your personality and lasts as long as needed.
CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.
This mask should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
This mask is NOT meant to replace approved medical equipment and devices. It has NOT been approved or authorized for use by the U.S Food & Drug Administration (FDA) as a medical device that complies with the set performance standards, including American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and International Safety Equipment Association (ISEA) standards for protection against hazards, including blood borne or respiratory pathogens and other infectious materials. The filter is made from materials similar to an N95 mask but has not been tested to that standard. Mask is a recommended precaution by the CDC but is not a guarantee against filtering all particles including viruses. Use with caution and wash hands frequently.
10 Day limited manufacturers warranty. Product is warranted for 10 days for any manufacturer defect related to construction of the product. Misuse of the product is not covered by this warranty. Manufacturer may require evidence of any defect but will not under any circumstances accept returns. Manufacturer makes no claims as to the prevention of any disease.
|Dimensions||12 × 13 × 2 in|
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
Blue, Pink, Purple
CDC Mask Recommendations
How to Replace the Filter
You may also like…
StaSafe Safety Mask Filter Refills (14)
- This is a pack of 14 filters for your StaSafe Safety Mask.